The Bitcoin bubble is well and truly underway. It reminds us of the Nasdaq in the late 1990s so we overlaid the tech stocks then with Bitcoin now. Is Bitcoin a bubble? Well, you may want to check here. We think it is.
1. Are cypto-currencies easy to understand?
2. Is the lack of regulation a concern?
3. What recourse do you have if they're sold fraudulently?
4. Bitcoins will put banks out of business.
5. The high level of ICOs (Initial Currency Offerings) is not a problem.
6. Do Bitcoins have an intrinsic value?
7. Is the market in Bitcoins driven by FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) or is there a fundamental economic reality behind them?
8. Do your neighbors talk about Bitcoin?
Subscribe here for our investment updates
Take me to Investment Blog
Take me to Attorney Briefs
Please note that this discussion of our investments and investment strategy (including our research and investment process) represents our investments and investment strategy at the date of this commentary, and is subject to change without notice. We cannot assure that the type of investments discussed in this commentary will outperform any other investment strategy in the future, nor can we guarantee that such investments will present the best or an attractive risk-adjusted investment in the future. This is for general informational purposes only; references to an individual security should not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell that security. The securities mentioned in this commentary are only several of the successful as well as unsuccessful investments by us, and do not represent all of the securities we have purchased, sold or recommended. Although we deem reliable the sources of the statistical and other information referred to in this commentary, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any statements or numerical data. Past performance is no indication of future results.
All charts from Factset unless otherwise noted.